Aren’t you making enough profit? Aren’t your funnels attracting customers? Are you having financial crisis and want to cancel/pause your ClickFunnels account for the moment? Let me then show you how to cancel ClickFunnels account and what happens if you do so.
First, I’ll show you step by step about how to cancel ClickFunnels account and then I’ll discuss what happens when you cancel/pause your account.
What are the options?
There are two options for you.
- You can Cancel your ClickFunnels account,
- You can Pause your ClickFunnels account.
Cancel ClickFunnels Account
- Open your ClickFunnels account. From top-right corner, click on your profile and select “Account Settings”.
- You will be redirected to this page. From the left menu bar, select “Account Billing”.
- Account billing and subscription page will open. Now select “Cancel Account”.
- The page for cancelling your account will open. Select “Cancel My Subscription”.
- You will see this page next where Russell Brunson, the CEO of ClickFunnels will try to solve your problems with a video. Here you have to select any of the reasons.
- Next, you will reach this page where Russell Brunson will try again to solve your problems with a video. If you are not interested, simply just scroll down.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see these options. You can have a look at these to see if any of these can solve your problem. If not, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- If no options solve your problem and you really want to cancel your account then go ahead and select “Continue to Cancel”.
- This page will come up. Click on “Finalize Cancellation”.
- Click on “Yes” from this page and you will reach the final page.
- This is the final page where you can see the confirmation of your account confirmation. Make sure to take a screenshot of this page because even if by mistake they cut your subscription fee, you will have a proof to ask for refund.
- There you have it. Your account has been cancelled and deleted.
Cons of Cancelling Account
Now, let’s talk about the cons of cancelling your account.
- You’ll lose your subdomain and it will be available for other users.
- You’ll lose all your funnels and pages.
- You’re going to lose all your contacts.
- You have to create your account from the start again, whenever you want to return to ClickFunnels.
Pause ClickFunnels Account
If you want to take a small break from ClickFunnels then you can pause your account instead of cancelling it.
- Select “Pause Account” from this page.
- Now select “Pause Account- $9.99/m” from this page..
Your account will be paused but ClickFunnels will charge you $9.99 per month.
Why Pay $9.99/m After Pausing Account?
The answer is you have to pay this minimum amount for the facilities ClickFunnels will provide you even after pausing your account.
- Your subdomain remains yours.
- You’ll have your funnels and pages.
- You get to keep all your contacts.
- You can resume your account any time you want.
- If you’re an affiliate then you will still get paid with your account paused.
Which One Do You Pick?
If you’re not making enough profit and just want to take a break from ClickFunnels then you should just pause your account because you’ll get to keep all your resources.
And if you really want to cancel your account, just follow the steps. If you join ClickFunnels again then you’ll have to start everything from the beginning.
Think wisely and take your decision.
- What is ClickFunnels? https://empoweringfreelancing.com/what-is-clickfunnels/
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost? https://empoweringfreelancing.com/how-much-does-clickfunnels-cost/
- How To Delete a Funnel In ClickFunnels? https://empoweringfreelancing.com/how-to-delete-a-funnel-in-clickfunnels/
- How To Use ClickFunnels? https://empoweringfreelancing.com/how-to-use-clickfunnels/